Debt & Equity Capital Raising
Need capital for a start-up or expansion?
To raise capital for business needs, companies primarily have two types of financing as an option - Equity Financing and Debt Financing.
Whatever your preference, Kush Bank can meet your needs through our large asset base.
For Equity Financing:
- Involves selling a portion of equity in the company
- There is no obligation to repay the money acquired through it
- Places no additional financial burden on the company
For Debt Financing:
- Involves the borrowing of money
- No giving up of any control of the business as compared to equity financing
For advice or evaluation and use of our capital raising services, get in touch with a relationship manager and determine which option or combination best suits your business.