Infrastructure Portfolio Financing
At the heart of economic growth.
Infrastructure development lies at the heart of economic growth, productive investment, job creation, and poverty reduction in South Sudan.
We have an in-house projects-finance team whose expertise on large capital-intensive infrastructure projects and limited resource transactions is unparalleled.
We offer extensive advice on technical project matters, negotiations on project agreements, risk management, bank guarantees, hedging, use of Islamic finance and other financial intervention instruments such as Cost Share Financing, Low-interest loan financing, Debts Financing or Equity Financing.
- Feasibility study/ business plan
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Project cost estimates
- Financing plan
- Audited accounts for 3 years for the existing business or related business
- Bank statements for 3 – 6 months
Why finance your project with Kush Bank?
- Experienced project-finance advisors
- Financing at a percentage of the total project cost
- High loan amounts
- Flexible repayment periods depending on the nature of the business
- Competitive interest rates
- Grace periods depending on the nature of the project