Site and company details
kushbankss.com (the “site”) is owned by Kush Bank Plc (“Kush Bank”) and is the site which provides information on the company and the products and financial services offered by Kush Bank and other members of the Kush Bank Plc. Kush Bank is a company South Sudan with limited liability and the main office of the company is situated Juba, South Sudan. The “Kush Bank Plc” means Kush Bank, its subsidiaries, its holding companies and subsidiaries of those holding companies.
Kush Bank is authorized by the Government of South Sudan and operates within the South Sudan Banking regulations and Banking Act.
Use of this site
Products and services
The information and materials on this site are not an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation for products or financial services provided by any Kush Bank Plc members. The full range of products or services may not be available on the website. Use of the products or services described on this site may not be permitted in some countries and if in doubt, you should check with your local financial regulator or authority before requesting further information. These products and services may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice.
Kush Bank controls this site from South Sudan. Kush Bank makes no representation that content on the site is appropriate or available for use outside of this jurisdiction. If you choose to access the site from other locations, you do so at your own risk. Transactions with any other Kush Bank entity outside South Sudan are not subject to the Sudan regulatory regime for the conduct of investment business. The conduct of investment business with any Kush Bank entity outside South Sudan or other members of the Kush Bank Plc outside South Sudan is regulated by varying authorities and securities legislation in different jurisdictions.
The material and information contained on this site and any local site(s) (collectively “Kush Bank sites”) are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business or investment decisions. Any information on the Kush Bank sites should not be relied upon without consulting primary, more accurate or more up-to-date sources of information or specific professional advice, which we recommend you to obtain. Kush Bank makes no representation or warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory regarding the material and information contained or referred to on each page associated with the Kush Bank sites.
No warranty is given that economic reporting information or data is accurate, reliable or up to date on the Kush Bank sites. Geographic, political, economic, statistical, financial and exchange rate data are presented in certain cases in approximate, summary or simplified form and may change over time. Reliance has been placed by the editors on certain external statistical data which, though believed to be correct, may not in fact be accurate.
The Kush Bank sites may contain articles and materials written by third party authors or contributors. All opinion or analysis expressed are those of the author (whether the author is from Kush Bank or a third-party contributor) and do not reflect the views of Kush Bank. Nothing shall in the articles and materials should be construed as asserting or implying Kush Bank’s endorsement of the author’s views.
Kush Bank’s inclusion of hyperlinks on the Kush Bank sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites. Any hyperlinks from Kush Bank sites exist for information purposes and are for your convenience only. Kush Bank is not responsible for the contents of third-party websites. If you visit third-party websites, then your rights and obligations while accessing and using those sites will be governed by the agreements and policies relating to the use of those third-party sites.
Limitation of liability
Kush Bank accepts no liability for any loss or damage (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Kush Bank sites, howsoever arising from.
but not limited to:
- Any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake, or inaccuracy with Kush Bank sites, its contents (including content from third-party providers), associated services, or due to any unavailability of this site or any local site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services
- Action taken, or not taken in reliance on material, content, or information contained on the Kush Bank sites
- Any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs, or similar items or processes arising from your use of the Kush Bank sites. You click on any hyperlinks or download any software or data from the Kush Bank sites at your own risk.
Email subscription service
We may, at our discretion, provide a service whereby you can request to subscribe to and receive e-mail alerts relating to products, services, or information offered by Kush Bank or other third parties (“Subscription Service(s)”). Your use of the Subscription Services will be governed by the separate terms and conditions for use of those services. Your confirmation of the subscription to the Subscription Services constitutes acceptance of their terms and conditions of use.
Kush Bank does not guarantee that any e-mails from the Kush Bank Sites will be sent to you or received by Kush Bank nor does Kush Bank warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any user ID and/or password used by you in connection with this site or the local sites or any service provided by means of this site is kept secure and that no person or entity other than you obtains access to that user ID and/or password, including logging off from any local sites securely to prevent any unauthorized access to your confidential information.
Intellectual property rights
“Kush Bank” are registered trademarks, logos and service marks of Kush Bank Plc and no permission or license is granted to use any such trademarks, logos or service marks without the prior written consent of Kush Bank plc.
In relation to any information or material you submit to Kush Bank using this site and/or to our social media accounts, you hereby grant to Kush Bank or other members of the Kush Bank Plc a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable right and license to use such information or material for any purpose it deems appropriate, including without limitation, the copying, modification, transmission, distribution and publication thereof, unless restricted by applicable law. You represent and warrant that such information or material you submit does not infringe the rights of any other third party.
You agree that Kush Bank shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality to you regarding any such information or material submitted to it using this site and/or our social media accounts unless otherwise agreed in a separate direct contract between you and Kush Bank or required by law.
Social media community guidelines
We welcome you to the Kush Bank Community, where we are committed to engaging and serving you in a timely, open, and transparent manner.
To maintain a respectful and safe community for all users.
Kindly follow the below guidelines:
- Keep your personal information safe. Be aware that social media is a public medium and information shared on social media may be accessible by anyone. To safeguard your accounts, do not post any sensitive information such as bank account number, credit card number, password etc. and other personal details (e.g., NRIC, home address) – yours or anybody else’s, on social media.
- We will not ask for your account information or sensitive personal information on social media. At times, we may
- Request your contact details if we need further information to assist you. In such cases, please use Private/Direct Message to share this with us.
respect the community. If you use any offensive, aggressive, condescending, or inappropriate language, we will remove such comments or posts.
- Stay on topic. Your comments should be related to the topics posted on our social networks. We reserve the right to delete off-topic comments and remove any marketing materials, commercial content, and other types of “spam” (such as comments that are posted repeatedly).
- Do not impersonate any person or falsely claim to belong to or represent any organization.
- By posting on our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, maybe freely used by us in any way and in any media. Please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation.
- We do not endorse or take responsibility for content posted by third parties on our social media channels, also known as user-generated content (UGC). This includes text added and uploaded or linked files such as images, video, audio and documents.
- Opinions, statements, and viewpoints expressed by community participants do not necessarily reflect the opinions or constitute an official position of Kush Bank.
- We reserve the right to permanently block individuals or groups who post inappropriate content or otherwise breach any of these Guidelines.
Kush Bank reserves the right in its discretion to change without prior notice any information or material contained on the site and the terms and conditions under which this site is used.
Kush Bank may terminate this agreement, your access to this site, and use of any service at any time.